TAS Inc. is a CATS testing center. We offer all FAA and FCC tests electronically. Tests are scheduled by appointment.
CATS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Testing Service, which was developed by Aviation Business Services (ABS) for the purpose of administering FAA written exams via the computer medium according to the mandate of the FAA. The FAA certified CATS to administer FAA Computerized tests in ALL categories.
These categories include:
- Private and Recreational Pilot Series
- Commercial Pilot Series
- Instrument Pilot Series (includes Instrument Flight and Ground Instructor)
- Flight and Ground Instructor Series (includes Fundamentals of Instruction and Pilot Examiner series)
- Flight Engineer Series
- Airline Transport Pilot and Aircraft Dispatcher Series
- Aviation Mechanic Series (includes General, Airframe, Powerplant and Designated Mechanic Examiner)
Test Fee – $150